High Red liquid mercury is a chemical element with symbol Hg and atomic number 80. It is commonly known as quicksilver and was formerly named hydrargyrum. A heavy, silvery d-block element, mercury is the only metallic element that is liquid at standard conditions for temperature and pressure; the only other element that is liquid under these conditions is bromine, though metals such as caesium, gallium, and rubidium melt just above room temperature.
High Red liquid mercury occurs in deposits throughout the world mostly as cinnabar (mercuric sulfide). The red pigment vermilion is obtained by grinding natural cinnabar or synthetic mercuric sulfide. buy liquid mercury
High Red liquid mercury is used in thermometers, barometers, manometers, sphygmomanometers, float valves, mercury switches, mercury relays, fluorescent lamps and other devices, though concerns about the element’s toxicity have led to mercury thermometers and sphygmomanometers being largely phased out in clinical environments in favor of alternatives such as alcohol- or galinstan-filled glass thermometers and thermistor- or infrared-based electronic instruments. Likewise, mechanical pressure gauges and electronic strain gauge sensors have replaced mercury sphygmomanometers. Mercury remains in use in scientific research applications and in amalgam for dental restoration in some locales. It is used in fluorescent lighting. Electricity passed through mercury vapor in a fluorescent lamp produces short-wave ultraviolet light which then causes the phosphor in the tube to fluoresce, making visible light.
Red liquid mercury poisoning can result from exposure to water-soluble forms of mercury (such as mercuric chloride or methylmercury), by inhalation of mercury vapor, or by eating food contaminated with mercury.
buy Red liquid mercury export finest quality prime Virgin mercury which is offered in the packaging of 34.5 kg (76 Pounds) steel flask. These are used for Gold Mining.
- The red liquid mercury is a semi-liquid material cherry-red.
- The intensity of red liquid mercury is very high 20.2 g/ cm3.
- This Hg2 Sb207+O liquid is the Military Labs Material:
- Red liquid mercury
- Other name: Cherry Red liquid mercury
- Formula: Sb2O7Hg2+O
- Appearance: Cherry Red metal liquid
- Application: Mainly used in rocket, missile, military prospecting areas.
- The chemical`s specification:
- Molecular Formula : Hg2O8Sb2
- Type: …. Pure red liquid mercury
- frame: …. Sb2O7Hg2+O
- Quality: ….Fluid, Semi liquid
- Color :……Ponceau (Cherry red Homogeneous )
- Density : 20.2gram
- Gamma value: 0.056
- MG: 196.01 + _0.02/moi water content
- Form: Liquid scroll-like
- Color: Cherry Red
- Molar mass of Hg2Sb2O7+O is 772.6996 g/mol
- Net Weight: ….. 10 Gram Sealed
- We have all our analyses certificates and accreditations for our products.